This is an intensive and thorough course on how to deliver Stone Therapy Treatments. Whilst on the course you will be taught how to correctly place stones and include them into your full body massage as well as how to use chakra stones.
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre. This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT (a VTCT upgrade is available for an additional cost) which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase a Stone Therapy Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Learning outcomes
- Health & Safety within the salon
- Benefits, pros and cons of Stone Therapy
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – body Systems
- Equipment, materials, products, when planning for the treatment
- Procedure of a Stone Therapy (Massage routines & movements)
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day