This 1 day make up beginner course covers light day make up, evening/special occasion including Smokey eyes make up. This course will give you the basics ready for you to start offering this service to clients and is the starting block for aspiring Make Up consultants as well as therapists that
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase a Make Up Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety within the salon
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – structure and function of the skin & bones & Muscles of the face
- Equipment, materials, products, when planning for the treatment
- Makeup application Procedure Light day/Evening and special occasion
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day