Our Manicure & pedicure course will give you the chance to carry out these treatments professionally on clients either mobile or in a salon. Once you have completed the course you will qualified so you will be able to start to generate an income straight away. Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
Our Manicure and Pedicure course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase a Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety
- Client consultation for Manicure and Pedicure treatments
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – Nail structure & bones of the hand
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict Manicure and Pedicure treatments
- Manicure and Pedicure Procedure
- Polishing techniques
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day