The level 2 Diploma is what most beauty employers will look for when looking at your CV. The Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in beauty therapy and is recognised by all salons and approved by Ofqual the governement regulator.
- Learning Outcomes
- Mandatory Units
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Provide facial skincare
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
Apply make-up, Salon reception duties, apply skin tanning techniques, Instruction on make-up application, provide threading services for hair removal, provide nail art, display stock to promote sales in a salon.