The level 2 Diploma is what most beauty employers will look for when looking at your CV. The Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Therapy Studies (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in
To further enhance your practical skills you will have the opportunity to choose two from the following optional units however this will depend on credits and time and duration of course & will need to be discussed with our learner engagement team when booking your course which ones.
- Learning Outcomes
- Mandatory Units
- Follow health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Provide facial skincare
- Remove hair using waxing techniques
- Provide eyelash and brow treatments
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide pedicure treatments
Apply make-up, Salon reception duties, apply skin tanning techniques, Instruction on make-up application, provide threading services for hair removal, provide nail art, display stock to promote sales in a salon.