Indian Head Massage is a popular service within spas and salons & an important service for therapists and is a therapeutic treatment you can offer your clients.
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT (an VTCT upgrade is available for an additional cost) which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase an Indian Head Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Learning outcomes
- Health & Safety within the salon
- History of Indian Head Massage
- Benefits, pros and cons of Indian Head Massage
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – Body Systems
- Equipment, materials, products, when planning for the treatment
- Procedure of an Indian Head Massage
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day