An increasingly popular and lucrative service to be able to add to your treatment list, this course will teach you how to apply, maintain and remove individual eyelash extensions. This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists and no previous experience is required to attend.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to carry out and charge for this treatment on the general public once accredited. Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase an eyelash extension kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety within the salon
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Equipment, materials, products, techniques
- Anatomy & Physiology of the eye and eyelash hairs
- Contra-indications that prevent or restrict treatment
- Procedures to apply, maintain and safely remove individual eyelash extensions
- Aftercare advice for clients
Complete theory online prior to attending practical day