This course will teach you how to apply & remove individual eyelash extensions as well as maintaining current client’s eyelash services. This course is open to complete beginners or existing therapists & no previous experience required to attend. We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase an Eyelash Extension starter Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit).
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required. Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase an Eyelash Extension Kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety within the salon
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Equipment, materials, products, techniques
- Anatomy & Physiology – Eyelash hair & Eye
- Understand contra-indications that prevent or restrict treatment
- How to apply and maintain individual eyelash extension procedure
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day