This course teaches you to perform electrolysis for therapists wishing to learn how to permanently remove unwanted hair through the use of Epilation.
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. You must have already experience and a qualification in waxing to attend this course.
We provide everything for training however you will need to bring a model. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – Hair & relevant systems of the body
- Equipment, materials, products, when planning for the treatment
- Epilation procedure using electrolysis to multiple areas on face & body
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day