The Body Electrical course is designed to train you to offer more advanced body treatments and includes Galvanic, Faradic, Micro current and Lymph Drainage. The equipment you will need to enable to offer this treatment are Micro-Current, High Frequency, Vacuum Suction, Electro-Muscle Stimulation and Galvanic (iontophoresis & disincrustation).
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre. This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT (an VTCT upgrade is available for an additional cost) which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to bring a model for the afternoon. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Learning outcomes
- Health & Safety within the salon
- Benefits, pros and cons of Stone Therapy
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Anatomy & Physiology – Body Systems including skin, bones, blood and lymph systems
- Equipment, materials, products, when planning for the treatment
- Procedure of all electrical body services
- Aftercare advice for clients
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day