This course is open to both beginners and qualified therapists wanting to add this popular treatment to their services. Our tutor for this course, Indre, is a highly experienced, friendly and approachable professional. After being in the industry for many years and running her successful salon “Gorgeous Eyes “, her practical teaching style will fill students with confidence and knowledge.
You and your model will be required to have a PATCH TEST 24 hours prior to training. Please ask our learner engagement team for details on how you do this.
Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to carry out and charge for this treatment on the general public once accredited. No previous experience is required to attend.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase a high impact defined brow kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Equipment, materials, products, techniques
- Anatomy & Physiology for hair and skin
- Contraindications that prevent and restrict treatment
- Brow tinting, shaping through waxing, threading and plucking and creating brow definition through blending and imitating hair strokes using pencils
- Aftercare advice
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day