This course is designed for students wishing to create high impact defined eyebrows using the skills they already have such as waxing and threading combined with the techniques taught on this course to create the perfect defined brow. Defined brows is an extremely popular treatment, which will generate a regular source of income when clients return to have their brows regularly maintained.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to carry out and charge for this treatment on the general public once accredited. Once you have booked your place you will receive a booking confirmation containing your account details to enable you to start the course straight away online ready for the practical day which will be held in the training centre.
We provide everything for training however you will need to purchase a high impact defined brow kit from us or another supplier (please ask for details of our kit) and you will need to bring a model. Please ask our learner engagement team times you will need these models when booking.
- Health & Safety
- Client consultation
- Preparation of work area
- Equipment, materials, products, techniques
- Anatomy & Physiology for hair and skin
- Contraindications that prevent and restrict treatment
- Brow tinting, shaping through waxing, threading and plucking and creating brow definition through blending and imitating hair strokes using pencils
- Aftercare advice
- Complete theory online prior to attending practical day