ABT Accredited Microblading Course – Ombre 2 day workshop in Kent.
Change your life and start an amazing new career! Learn how to create flawless hair stroke eyebrows and ombre eyebrows for your clients. Our beginners course covers both techniques. You will learn everything you need to know to break into this industry as our classes are small and professional. This Micro blading and Ombre training course has a good balance of theory and practical modules on both practice materials and live models. You will also learn how to combine both techniques together.
Indre is a highly experienced, friendly and approachable professional. She has learned Micro blading during Liucija Penkauskiene training, who is 3rd place winner of World Championship of Micro blading 2016 and International Permanent make -up championship’s judge. After being in the industry for many years and running her successful salon “Gorgeous Eyes”, Indre’s teaching style will fill students with confidence and knowledge.
This course is accredited by the insurance company ABT which allows you to use this treatment on the general public and charge for these treatments once attended. No previous experience is required to attend.
- Presentation and Theory
- Consent forms
- Anatomy & Physiology Structure of the skin and skin tones
- Allergies and contraindications
- Colour Theory & Pigment selection
- Health & Safety, Clinic set up, local council requirements and hygiene
- Understanding different tools and needles
- Measuring & drawing brows
- Step by step planning of treatment
- Procedure of Micro Blading & Ombre Brows
- We have a maximum of between 2-4 on each course so you benefit from through and in-depth training we also offer ongoing support once complete
<b>Book your ABT Accredited Microblading Course today!</b>